What is the truth that guides you? When you think about being honestly and wholly yourself what is the big truth that you want to live up to?
Kindness is one of the biggest truths I find my heart always coming back to focus upon when being honestly myself. Kindness is about more than being nice. We have all met 'nice' people who really aren't very good at being kind.
Adding kindness to your life is one of the big steps to a vivid and joyous life Be your own best version of kind, everyday.
1. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
2. Be kind to those when it is the hardest for you.
3. Practice kindness to yourself.
I use my words kindly but with meaning. If I think something is a bad idea I will now say so and be dishonestly polite.
What is your second big truth to being yourself?
You can't be happy unless you're being honest with yourself.
2. Don't spend time with people just to be 'nice'.
3. Give your opinion freely but always with kindness.
4. Learn to shut up and not try for the last word.