Re-wiring what our minds consider appropriate or good advice is a great way to learn confidence in our parenting. No one knows how to parent perfectly but demanding lots of respect and a little humor about parenting helps all of us single moms.
2. I'm so tired.
3. Yeah, sometimes I just can't bother to cook either. So I order (insert totally not kid friendly food).
4. Maybe you should try being sweeter so you can get a husband.
5. It's to be expected that he wouldn't behave as well since it's just you at home.
6. Should you be buying that purse? Shouldn't you spend it on your child?
7. Where are his socks? Isn't he cold?
8. Isn't he too old to be breastfeeding?
9. Don't you regret not having a father for your child?
10. Make him stop screaming!