8 Things men dealing with
infertility need to do
2. Eat ginseng, banana and lots of raw dark leafy greens. These are easy, cheap options for getting your body aligned with male fertility.
3. Make sure you and your wife go for a short walk everyday. Walk at least 20 minutes each day. However you can fit in the walk get the time in. Try adding a walk to your lunch break, to picking up the kids from school, after dinner or first thing before breakfast.
4. Start meditating. Every morning when you wake up take fifteen minutes. Lay a pillow on the floor and sit with your legs crossed. Breath air deep into your lungs and let go of your worry surrounding fertility. Breath out. It will all be fine. Breath in and focus on your joys in life. Breath out and let your mind go blank.
6. Ditch the undies and the tight pants. Stop overheating and abusing your poor man-bits. Let them cool off and breathe a little.
7. Only drink water. Skip the booze, juice and sodas and stay super hydrated with 10 cups of a water a day.
8. Cuddle with your wife. You are both dealing with fertility and it is a great time to show kindness to yourself and your sweetheart.