Flower Crowns For Brides
Farmer's markets can be a good place to make friends with sellers who will cut you a good discount for flowers that are big in quality, inexpensive and perfect for a flower crown for you and your wedding party.
Carnations also add easy color pops for bridesmaids. A full, multicolor floral crown can be made of just carnation flowers, tightly steamed together to create a full head of flowers.
Natural fibers or grasses can add a beautifully unique and farmland feel to your ideal natural crown. Adding a silky pale ribbon to the back of the crown is a great way to mimic your dress's train.
A few lush flowers can go a long way. Think about your color scheme and work in interesting textures. A few higher cost buttercups mixed with soft, smooth greens can add in bright yellow tones. While an iris crown can be lush with abundant blues and purples.
- Finding Great Flowers for the Big Day
- (That Don't Cost the Groom's Soul)
- Fall Wedding Gear for the Inter Hipster
- Southern California Wedding Photographer: TBT Works
- Wedding tips
- Wedding dresses with lovely sleeves
- Lots of wedding flower crown ideas for brides
- Bouquet inspiration for brides and grooms